Monday 18 November 2013

(Even More) Greenwich, Patty&Bun, The Trafalgar Tavern

Patty and Bun Smokey Robinsons with Rosemary Salt Chips
Patty&Bun Smokey Robinsons with Rosemary Salt Chips
These are the disgracefully delicious, greasy Smokey Robinson burgers from Patty and Bun. They easily make the best burger I've ever had! Shame about the overcrowded premises and the hour long queues though... They really need to relocate. Din and I regularly have to share a table meant for four with 3 other people crammed onto it, there's not even space to move! This, coupled with the person at the next table pushing their buttocks into your face as they squeeze past you is more than awkward. Come on guys!
The Trafalgar Tavern Greenwich
The Trafalgar Tavern, Greenwich
We also visited he Trafalgar Tavern in Greenwich, a pub I've been meaning to go to for about a year now. It sits right on the River Thames and we were lucky enough to get a coveted window side seat next to the river. The stools were really rickety and a few times I thought I'd end up on my butt but the whole place had a sweet, ancient charm to it and it was quite soothing watching the waves beat the shore.


Not quite sure what I was doing when I bought this smoothie for £3.50 but yes, this is the £3.50 smoothie. Although I was ill and couldn't taste a thing before I drank it, it shocked my taste buds into action because it was so tart. Ick.

Cue random pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment